Monday, January 25, 2010

Coming Soon: "ADvantage Mailbag"

Have you ever wanted to know just what Wildcat11 thinks is the best burger in McMinnville? Or, what was the moment he thought this 2009 season was going to be special and just why he hates going to games at Puget Sound so much? I know...you're dying to find out.

OK so we're going to give this new segment a shot here on ADvantage Catdome. Yeah, this is a clear rip off of Bill Simmons Mailbag segments on ESPN.com but really is the Sports Guy going to care one bit that a DIII blogger is biting his style? Doubtful, so we're going to give this a try and see if it bombs or if this will be a occasional segment for the ADvantage.

However, this "ADvantage Mailbag" segment can't happen if you, the loyal readers of this blog, don't hold up your end of the deal and send in questions. You can pretty much ask as me ANYTHING you want (as long as it has nothing to do with why I knew a guy named "The Mad Crapper") and I will do my best to give you my honest thoughts and opinion. Fire in questions about Linfield, Division III football, TV programs, Movies, food, etc.

Now, I do think I'm a Linfield football expert but I'm not claiming to be a pop-culture, food, movie, or life expert but I do have opinions that you may or may not what to hear.

If you have a question, story, or comment please send the to mailbag@catdomealumni.com

Please leave at least your first name and city you're writing from (don't need your last name and I won't reprint your e-mail).

No comments: